Due to a retirement, a vacancy has arisen for a TRAINING MANAGER based at either our Warrington or Warwick sites.
The successful candidate will have a background of training and development within a Road Transport & Logistics environment, specifically dealing with LGV Drivers, forklift operators and office based employees.
Main duties will include:
- Assessment of new and existing employees
- Ongoing and development training for existing employees
- Liaison with truck manufacturers of suitable driver training programs
- Delivery of training initiatives in safety related topics
- Potential Driver CPC training delivery
- Involvement in recruitment and selection of drivers and forklift operators
Applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of previous employment and experience.